Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fearless

My friend, Tresa, who lives on the 16th floor and has a different view of the construction site than we do, sent me this picture of Poochito.  He's absolutely fearless as you can see.  Fearless, except for when the diabla blanca shows up.  He ran from me again the other day when I showed up with dog biscuits.  After throwing a few his way, he came and took several out of my hand.  But he would not let me pet him.  We are, as I thought we would be, back to square one.


See that little black dot at the edge of the 6th floor?  That's Poochito surveying his realm.  If you click on the picture, it will enlarge, and you can see that he's lying there with his feet hanging over the edge.  That would scare me, but the only thing that scares him is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment